A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
- Testing professionals utilize Accenture delivery assets to plan and implement testing and quality assurance initiatives to ensure solution quality before deployment.
- Test Automation professionals provide specialized expertise in test automation using commercially available functional test tools. Apply Accenture´s recommended test automation framework and best practices.
- + 2 years of experience in Automation Testing with Java, Selenium or Appium.
- Automated Testing
- Selenium Webdriver
- RESTful / SOA web services
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills